State

Self-Generation Incentive Program - Fuel Cells using Non-Renewable Fuels, Fuel Cells using Renewable Fuels

Note: Decision 17-04-017, approved by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in April 2017, made several changes to this program. Notably, the decision increases the annual budget for years 2017 - 2019 to $166 million. 85% of the additional funding will go to incentives for energy storage, with the remaining 15% going to renewable generation projects. Of the 85%, 10% will be for residential projects less than or equal to 10 kW, and 90% will be for projects greater than 10 kW.

Self-Generation Incentive Program - Combined Heat & Power

Note: Decision 17-04-017, approved by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in April 2017, made several changes to this program. Notably, the decision increases the annual budget for years 2017 - 2019 to $166 million. 85% of the additional funding will go to incentives for energy storage, with the remaining 15% going to renewable generation projects. Of the 85%, 10% will be for residential projects less than or equal to 10 kW, and 90% will be for projects greater than 10 kW.

Self-Generation Incentive Program - Wind (All), Wind (Small)

Note: Decision 17-04-017, approved by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in April 2017, made several changes to this program. Notably, the decision increases the annual budget for years 2017 - 2019 to $166 million. 85% of the additional funding will go to incentives for energy storage, with the remaining 15% going to renewable generation projects. Of the 85%, 10% will be for residential projects less than or equal to 10 kW, and 90% will be for projects greater than 10 kW.

Self-Generation Incentive Program

Note: Decision 17-04-017, approved by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in April 2017, made several changes to this program. Notably, the decision increases the annual budget for years 2017 - 2019 to $166 million. 85% of the additional funding will go to incentives for energy storage, with the remaining 15% going to renewable generation projects. Of the 85%, 10% will be for residential projects less than or equal to 10 kW, and 90% will be for projects greater than 10 kW.