Colton Electric Used EV Rebate Program
Own a Used Electric Vehicle?
Electric vehicle (EV) owners under Colton Electric service territory are eligible to receive a $1,000 rebate. Customers enrolled in the low-income program are eligible to receive an increase rebate of $1,500.
Rebate Program Guidelines
- Applicant must be a Colton Electric Utility residential customer
- The EV must be registered to a residence serviced under Colton Electric Utility territory
- Must provide copy of of purchase of lease agreement of an electric vehicle/plug-in vehicle
- Must provide copy of permanent vehicle registration
- Must provide copy of most recent utility bill demonstrating residency at the address on the application
- The incentive offer is on a first-come, first-served basis and is effective until funding is expended or the program is discontinued
- Maximum of one EV Rebate per household