Clean Cars 4 All
Where the Opportunity is Offered
San Joaquin Valley, Sacramento Region, Bay Area, South Coast Region
Additional Eligibility Information
Residents must have a household income of no more than 400 percent of the federal poverty limit.
Clean Cars 4 All's goal is to help lower-income California residents replace old, polluting cars with cleaner, more fuel efficient vehicles. Clean Cars 4 All provides financial incentives to retire older, more polluting vehicles and replace them with newer, cleaner hybrid and zero-emission vehicles or alternative mobility options.
The program is run regionally by participating Air Districts.
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Replace Your Ride: www.replaceyourride.com
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Clean Cars for All: https://www.baaqmd.gov/funding-and-incentives/residents/clean-cars-for-all
- Sacramento Air Quality Management District (COMING SOON)
- Clean Cars 4 All: http://www.airquality.org/SacCleanCars4All/Pages/default.aspx
Residents must have a household income of no more than 400 percent of the federal poverty limit. Residents must reside in ZIP codes containing a disadvantaged community census tract in the Bay Area, Sacramento, San Joaquin, and South Coast Air Districts.