The Urban Greening Program will fund projects that reduce greenhouse gases by sequestering carbon, decreasing energy consumption and reducing vehicle miles traveled, while also transforming the built environment into places that are more sustainable, enjoyable, and effective in creating healthy and vibrant communities. These projects will establish and enhance parks and open space, using natural solutions to improving air and water quality and reducing energy consumption, and creating more walkable and bike-able trails. DUE MAY 1, 2017.
- Local Food Promotion Program (Grant) Due 03-27-2017
- Farmers Market Promotion Program (Grant) Due 03-27-2017
- Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements Program (Grant) Due 03-31-2017
- Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program (Grant) Due 04-02-2017
- Conservation Interns for Kennel projects in Denali National Park and Preserve. (Grant) Due 04-07-2017