The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is issuing, on behalf
of the Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO), a Funding Opportunity Announcement
(FOA) entitled, “Fiscal Year 2019 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research
Funding Opportunity Announcement.”
VTO invests in early-stage research of a broad portfolio of
technologies, generating the knowledge needed for industry to further develop
and commercialize affordable, secure, and reliable transportation systems.
The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) announces the availability of $85 million of Fiscal Year 2019 funds for the purchase or lease of low or no emission vehicles as well as related equipment or facilities. Proposals must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov website by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on 5/14/2019.
- Facilitate sharing of environmental data, especially through shared and reusable services.
- Streamline data collection and exchanges to improve its timeliness for decision making.
- Increase the quality and access to environmental data through discovery, publishing, outbound, and analytical services so it is more useful to environmental managers.
- Vehicle Buyback Program (Grant) Due 05-31-2019
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Program - Antelope Valley AQMD (Grant) Due 05-31-2019
- 2019 DOE Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (Grant) Due 06-03-2019
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative - Sustainable Agricultural Systems (Grant) Due 06-04-2019
- James Cary Smith Community Grants (Grant) Due 06-07-2019