The first round of competitive grant funding for SGC’s Climate Change Research Program, which will allocate up to $11 million for research that facilitates the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, in areas including clean energy, adaptation, and resiliency is open. (DUE April 13, 2018)
EXTENDED TO APRIL 19, 2018 - The Community Air Grants Program aims to provide support for community-based organizations to participate in the AB 617 process, and to build their own capacities to become active partners with government to identify, evaluate, and ultimately reduce air pollution and exposure to harmful emissions in their communities. The purpose of the Community Air Grants Program (Program) is to provide community-based organizations in California an additional opportunity to participate in the implementation of AB 617 and the means to acquire some logistical and technical assistance to support those participation efforts. The Program also aims to foster strong collaborative relationships between communities, air districts, CARB, and other stakeholders.
- Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency Improvement Loans & Grants (Grant) Due 04-30-2018
- Forest Service’s National Urban Forestry Challenge Cost Share Grant Program (Grant) Due 04-30-2018
- Farmers Market Promotion Program (Grant) Due 05-07-2018
- Better Together Resilient Communities Grant Program (Grant) Due 05-11-2018
- AARP Community Challenge Grants (Grant) Due 05-16-2018