The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is issuing, on behalf
of the Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO), a Funding Opportunity Announcement
(FOA) entitled, “Fiscal Year 2019 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research
Funding Opportunity Announcement.”
VTO invests in early-stage research of a broad portfolio of
technologies, generating the knowledge needed for industry to further develop
and commercialize affordable, secure, and reliable transportation systems.
The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) announces the availability of $85 million of Fiscal Year 2019 funds for the purchase or lease of low or no emission vehicles as well as related equipment or facilities. Proposals must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov website by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on 5/14/2019.
- Facilitate sharing of environmental data, especially through shared and reusable services.
- Streamline data collection and exchanges to improve its timeliness for decision making.
- Increase the quality and access to environmental data through discovery, publishing, outbound, and analytical services so it is more useful to environmental managers.
- Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grant (Grant) Due 04-29-2019
- State Coastal Conservancy Proposition 1 Grants (Grant) Due 04-30-2019
- Clean Fleets Program (Grant) Due 04-30-2019
- 2019 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity (Grant) Due 05-01-2019
- Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative (Grant) Due 05-02-2019