- Facilitate sharing of environmental data, especially through shared and reusable services.
- Streamline data collection and exchanges to improve its timeliness for decision making.
- Increase the quality and access to environmental data through discovery, publishing, outbound, and analytical services so it is more useful to environmental managers.
This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible organizations to provide the outreach and technical assistance necessary to increase tribal participation in the National Environmental Information Exchange Network (EN) (http://www.exchangenetwork.net/), which is an element of E-Enterprise for the Environment (EE) (https://e-enterprisefortheenvironment.net).
- California Arbor Week Celebration Program (Grant) Due 02-22-2019
- U.S. EPA Cooperative Agreement: Tribal Support for Participation in the National Environmental Information Exchange Network (Grant) Due 02-22-2019
- 2019 Wood Innovations Funding Opportunity (Grant) Due 02-25-2019
- Drinking Water For Schools Grant Program (Grant) Due 03-01-2019
- Pilot Trip Reduction Grant Program (Grant) Due 03-04-2019