The Air Grants Program's aim is to provide support for community-based organizations to participate in the AB 617 process, and to build capacity to become active partners with government to identify, evaluate, and ultimately reduce air pollution and exposure to harmful emissions in their communities.
The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is issuing, on behalf of the Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO), a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) entitled, “Fiscal Year 2019 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement.”
VTO invests in early-stage research of a broad portfolio of technologies, generating the knowledge needed for industry to further develop and commercialize affordable, secure, and reliable transportation systems.
- Facilitate sharing of environmental data, especially through shared and reusable services.
- Streamline data collection and exchanges to improve its timeliness for decision making.
- Increase the quality and access to environmental data through discovery, publishing, outbound, and analytical services so it is more useful to environmental managers.
- Partnership for Resilient Communities (Grant) Due 07-19-2019
- Agricultural Land Mitigation Program (Grant) Due 07-22-2019
- People For Bikes (Grant) Due 07-26-2019
- Local and Regional Planning Grants (Grant) Due 07-31-2019
- Land Trust Capacity and Project Development Grants (Grant) Due 07-31-2019