Up to $10 million is available for public school districts. CARB’s vision for the Clean Mobility in Schools Pilot Project is to support transformative, synergistic emissions reduction strategies for transportation options within a school(s) located in a disadvantaged community. The project’s goal is to increase the visibility of, and accessibility to, zero-emission transportation options by placing various commercially-available zero-emission technologies, along with the supporting charging/fueling infrastructure, in one or more schools. (DUE 10-21-2019)
The Air Grants Program's aim is to provide support for community-based organizations to participate in the AB 617 process, and to build capacity to become active partners with government to identify, evaluate, and ultimately reduce air pollution and exposure to harmful emissions in their communities.
The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is issuing, on behalf of the Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO), a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) entitled, “Fiscal Year 2019 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement.”
VTO invests in early-stage research of a broad portfolio of technologies, generating the knowledge needed for industry to further develop and commercialize affordable, secure, and reliable transportation systems.
- Facilitate sharing of environmental data, especially through shared and reusable services.
- Streamline data collection and exchanges to improve its timeliness for decision making.
- Increase the quality and access to environmental data through discovery, publishing, outbound, and analytical services so it is more useful to environmental managers.
- CAL FIRE Urban and Community Forestry Grant Programs (Grant) Due 11-27-2019
- CAL FIRE Forest Health Program (Grant) Due 12-06-2019
- Drive Clean Bay Area Electric Vehicle Discount (Other Incentive) Due 12-31-2019
- Climate Tech Finance program (Loan) Due 12-31-2019
- Fresno County Incentive Project (FCIP) (Grant) Due 01-01-2020